[pct-l] Lingering with a question (redux)

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 00:50:52 CST 2007

Hey Jeff
That sounds like good news and I hope you are right.  I had planned to ship a box there this year.  They also accepted them in 2005 when I was there.
Yogi called there a few times recently.  She says the lodge is under new ownership and they didn't accept packages any longer.

Hope you're right
Monty