[pct-l] Foot swelling - how long before it sets in?

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Tue Feb 20 21:34:44 CST 2007

Ditto on what girlscout said.

Foot swelling is not a issue for me at all. I do buy shoes a half size
larger to allow for better breathability though.

It depends entirely on the individual.

Scott

My two buddies are coming down for 110 miles only, and we'll be hiking
between 10-15 miles a day through section A.  What I can't remember is how
long it took before our feet started swelling last time.  Should I make sure
they's guys get larger shoes to accomodate swelling, or does it take a few
weeks and longer miles before that's an issue?
<<<<