[pct-l] Info about "Even More Walking" documentary

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Tue Feb 20 16:06:07 CST 2007

i have to add my 2 cents of praise for squatch's new flick here, too!
while i've enjoyed all of his movies, this one definitely improves on
"still walking" by featuring lots more on-trail footage and better
editing/flow overall.

don't hesitate to pick up a copy. squatch has generously sent free
copies to everyone who has a speaking role in his film, so this means
he's sent out at least a couple hundred freebies. i think he's
definitely talented enough to deserve to continue making films (pct
related or otherwise), so your purchases will help make that possible.

and no, squatch didn't ask me to say this stuff.

he held me at trekking pole point. ;)

girlscout