[pct-l] Lingering with a question (redux)

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 13:58:54 CST 2007

Monty,

At Snoqualmie Pass there is no reason to send it to the PO.  You can contact the lodge and mail your package to the lodge.  I contacted them last year to check if I needed to stay at the lodge in order to ship a package there and they said nope.  As it turned out, I did overnight there.  Again the nice thing about finding alternatives to the Post Office is accessibility.

Elevator

From: "montypct" <montypct at gmail.com>