[pct-l] Agua Dulce-Walker Pass Transportation

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Feb 20 12:19:11 CST 2007

While we used to give rides, Diane Ely, ride angel extraordinaire, took over that role this past season, and shuttled hikers to/from Tehachapi, Mojave, Walker Pass, and Kennedy Meadows.  Bless her wonderful heart - she helped us as much as she did the hikers!   Try her at mazdagal at hotmail.com .  If she can't do it, we will.

L-Rod