[pct-l] Info about "Even More Walking" documentary

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 21:14:31 CST 2007

Yes, the oh-so creatively titled "Even More Walking",
follow-up to both "Walk" & "Still Walking", is now
available at www.walkpct.com

- Until the end of March, 20% of all proceeds will be
donated to the PCTA.

- All 3 DVDs are going for $38 (including S & H).

- Any two are going for $28 (including S & H).

- Individually, they each go for $18 (including S & H)

Big thanks and big love to everyone on this list who
took part in the project & helped me out along the
way.
I'm very, very grateful for it. I had one of the best
summers of my life, made many new friends and actually
hiked a pretty good chunk (for me anyways), doing 700+
miles spread out both north and southbound in Calif.,
Ore. and Washington. As a result, there's more
on-trail footage in this installment.

For those interested, below are lists of...

1) Those who speak in the film

2) New places hiked & visited

3) Places revisited.

Those who speak in the film (unless otherwise noted,
are all '06 thru or section hikers)

Agave
Alina & Sauerkraut
Alison & Dan
Susan & Ralph Alcorn
Nick Ammirati - owner of Ammirati's Market in
Castella, CA
Ancient Brit
Terri & Joe Anderson - Proprietors of the one & only
Casa De Luna (along with Joe Jr. & Andy)
Big Cat
Big Momma - Trail Angel in Etna, CA
Billy Goat - New guy to the trail
Birdman - '05
Breathe Right
Bubba
Buttercup
Cache
Captain America #2
Chai Guy - Hat fashion guru
Cheers
Chewy
Circus
Cole
Crazy Horse
Cucumber Boy
Cuervo - a man and his donkeys
Dave Harrison - owner of Alderbrook Manor in Etna, CA
Dirty Bird & Numbskull
Detour
Andrea & Jerry Dinsmore - Trail Angels of the Far
North
Dookie
Napalie & Aaron Doss
Dr. Bob
Elevator
Wade Fisher (6 years old and he hikes 15+ mile days!)
& his mom, Toni
Forbidden Donut
girlscout
Gloves - '05
Green Bean & Totally Different Subject
Guac & Blackhole
Hatchet Jack
Georgi & Dennis Heitman - Trail Angels in Nor. Cal
Herman
Hoosier
Jackalope & Eagleeye
Janetor & Krispie
Jim - 86 year-old trail maintainer
Johnny English
Heinz Kass - cache creater & father of NITRO
Laurence the Spring Guy - renegade spring maintainer
Lint
Lucky
Lucky Liz & go-BIG
Luna - '03
Man of Action
Meadow Ed
Midnight
Mojave
The Monk
Monkey & Bearded Monkey
Monkey Toes - '05
Mountain Tripper
Mr. Zip
Muse
Nabor J - '05
Nate
Nascar
Nemo
NITRO - '05
Nokey
No Way Ray
Oatmeal Stout & Gnome Sherpa
Paparazzi
Patio Bench
Paul - of Whooping Cough fame
Pending
Sam Pichin
Pinenut
PreDawn
Puck Fu
Rainskirt
Redneck Rye
Andy Reiff
Richard - Oregon-to-Baja trekker
Robin - Drakesbad employee
Rolling Thunder
The San Diego 3 (Chrissy, Kyle & Scout)
L-Rod & Buzz Saw Saufley - Agua Dulce Trail Angels AND
Section Hikers
She-ra
Shits & Giggles
Shrek
Shutterbug
Sleeping Beauty
Smed
Snappy
Soccer Mom
So Far - '03
Solar & Rocketman
Spare Parts
Speshul 41
Splash - '05
Star & Sweatbox
Starman
Start Slow
Story
Strider - '77
Sugar Daddy
Sunset
Sweet Potato (formerly Wolfman Jesus) - '05
Swiss Miss
Switchback
Tadpole & Sunny
Tattoo Joe
T-Bird
Team Calibama (Nate, Raw Dog, Gouda, Teflon, That Guy)
Ned Tibbits
Token Civilian
Treehugger & Haiku
Trowler
Tummy Monster - '05
Twisted Sister - '05
Twisted Sister ('06) & Restless Wind
Sandy & Larry Tyler
The Weapon .67 & Wandering Lump
Warner Springs Monty
Whiptail
Whistler - '05
Scott Williamson - Yo-Yoed the PCT last year for the
second time and has hiked approx. 14 million miles.
Yogi - '01, '02, '03
Zach Bates
Zoner

New places Hiked & Visited--

The Andersons

Big Bear City, CA

Drakesbad

Deep Creek Hot Springs

Echo Lake southbound to Sonora Pass

Fuller Ridge southbound back to Idyllwild

Independence, CA - 4th of July parade rocked!

Julian, CA

Mt. Laguna

Mt. Whitney

Near McKenzie Pass southbound to Elk Lake Resort,
Oregon (thru the Three Sisters Wilderness)

Packwood, WA

Scott Mt. Summit southbound to Castella, CA

Scott Mt. Summit northbound to Etna summit, CA

Shelter Cove Resort, OR

Sierra City, CA

Tahquitz Inn in Idyllwild

Walker Pass to Kearsarge Pass - northbound

Warner Springs

Warner Springs to Lake Morena - southbound

Warner Springs to Palms-to-Pines Hwy. - northbound

White Pass southbound thru Goat Rocks and Mt. Adams
Wildernesses all the way to the Oregon border
(complete with wussy road walk alternative)

All of WA trail south of White Pass (including Goat
Rocks & Mt. Adams Wildernesses, plus wussy road walk
alternative)

Places re-visited --

Cascade Locks, OR

Elk Lake Resort, OR