[pct-l] Even More Walking

sue.kettles at comcast.net sue.kettles at comcast.net
Sun Feb 18 18:20:10 CST 2007

     I watched "Even More Walking" last night.  Squatch did it again - loved every second.  Its so fun to see all those people I met, and really, really liked the several hightlights on No Way Ray.  Very nice.   Every one should order just to inspire you for this summer.  You'll want to walk right out the door with your pack.

Sue/HJ
From: "Ralph Alcorn" <rbalcorn at gmail.com>