[pct-l] Grand Canyon Expedition

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Feb 16 18:08:55 CST 2007

the female leadership types are probably too poor and come from poor
families with poor friends who spend all their time and money hiking.
OTOH, a trail pirate who has accumulated vast amounts of ill gotten loot
over the decades should fetch a hefty ransome. And you have rich friends
back in LV which if full of rich gamblers.

If I don't hear from you again, it's been nice knowing you.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>