[pct-l] Fake Knee

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 16:29:08 CST 2007

_bmclaughlin at bigplanet.com_ (mailto:bmclaughlin at bigplanet.com)   writes:

Man  alive, Georgi. Those People sure speak peculiar English. Are you sure
you have  their lingo down pat?
That brings up a very good point.  I happen to know that the Indians  down at
Phantom Ranch are very well educated and sophisticated.  Only their  true
friends know this.  I can see the other expedition members trying to  talk to
them in broken English and then all at once they reply in English Oxford
accents.  This is too rich.  I can't wait to see this spectacle.   My auction sales
and profits are a done deal.  I should take a video  camera for the historical
record.  But I will be laughing too hard to hold  it steady.

Switchback the  Profiteer