[pct-l] PCT in 08, Response to Kim

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 11:53:08 CST 2007

>Is anyone planning on hiking the trial in 2008?

I'm dreaming of a through-hike in '08.  My wife's
a screenwriter and is looking for a staffwriting
position.  If that happens, then I'll be able to
go!
As one might expect, details are very much up in
the air at this point, although I do know one
person with whom I work who would be interested
in accompanying me.  I'll be trolling for other
potential companions once my dream becomes
planning-stage-reality.

-Nathan Miller
Newberg, OR