[pct-l] AquaClip Update

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 22:39:10 CST 2007

_tahoe.cat at verizon.net_ (mailto:tahoe.cat at verizon.net)   writes:

Hey  Switchback   where did you buy them at?  Ground  Pounder
The AquaClip  folks gave me some samples to test.  I understand that it will
work on  larger bottles too, but that would probably be too heavy for just
carrying with  a clip.  I like the .4 ounce clip weight for the 16 ounce water
bottle, but  there are super light fabric bags too for bottles.  It is something
to  checkout and have fun with.  Gear gizmo stuff.  I think they sell for
$3.00 each.

AquaClip told me that they have tested the clips from a freezer and they
worked fine.  And the clip can be bent almost in half and it  still performs okay.

Switchback the  Clipper