[pct-l] Hiking in Rain Gear

Dusty Wallace dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 16:05:03 CST 2007

Good rain gear is a must. This is coming from some one who lives and grew up
hiking in Washington. The rain can get to be a little bit annoying at times
but with practice you can set up your tent with one getting anything else
wet. The key to this having a tent that you can set up the fly and the
footprint first then hang your tent inside and set it up. Practice makes
perfect. Als a good rain jacket and rain pants are great. Ionce it stops
rainging I will take off my rain jacket but keep my pants on because of the
abundance of undergrowth that will soak you as you walk.