[pct-l] sierra designs isotope pants

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 12:49:15 CST 2007

Here's a link to a source for the Isotope Pants:

  http://www.argear.com/gear/grsierradesignsisotope-pants.html

  Footslogger
  AT 2003

diana s <tergemina at hotmail.com> wrote:
  As long as we are on the topic of rain gear... I have been considering
getting the Sierra Designs Isotope rain pants- they are listed at around 4
oz, depending on your size, and have zippers and velcro at the ankles for
easy on/off (unlike golite's reed pants of the same weight). The only
problem is, I can't find them for sale ANYWHERE. Does anybody know where I
could find a pair?
Thanks!
chigger

unsubscribe or change options: