[pct-l] Powdered/dehydrated ketchup

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Mon Feb 12 20:57:16 CST 2007

Good evening, Greta,

On many trips my wife dehydrated homemade spaghetti sauce into what looks
like fruit leather only it's tomato.  It is really simple to make if you
have a dehydrator, just pour the sauce .... or ketchup .... on the solid
dryer shelf and turn it on.  When it's dry just roll it up and put it in a
Ziploc.  It reconstitutes easily.

Waldon Feed    http://www.waltonfeed.com/    sells dehydrated pure tomato,
which I have used for sauce, but I haven't tried to make ketchup from it.

Enjoy ....

Steel-Eye