[pct-l] Hiking in Rain Gear

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Mon Feb 12 11:08:47 CST 2007

September in the Cascades can be absolutely beautiful, dry, clear and
cool days with cold nights, and even hot if there is a warm front moving
through.  Because school is in session, I found September the most
enjoyable month to hike in the Cascades during the decade I lived in
Seattle.

That said, I remember hiking up to Tuck and Robin Lakes - across the
defile from Cathedral Rock/Pass - on Labor Day in the pouring rain, and
getting snowed on in the Pasaytens in August...

Jeff, just Jeff