[pct-l] Looking for a PCT map. Yogi's

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Feb 11 18:34:46 CST 2007

an alternative which may be more informative.

If you're a member of AAA, get their state maps, and even the major
subdivisions for California (northern calif; central, etc.).  The PCT is
shown on these maps as well as many of the roads and surrounding towns,
etc. Let your kids/grandkids post the map for each days travel and camp;
then it will be a family heirloom of your adventure.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>