[pct-l] New Gear Item

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 16:09:11 CST 2007

This might not be new to you, but  it is to me.  I was down at HomeDepot
today and noticed in the paint  department some Gorilla Tape.  I knew about their
glue, but did not know  they made a tape too.

It is like Duck tape.  The  package label says it has an all weather shell.
That is of interest to  me.  I use tapes to reinforce certain gear items.  If
it is really  weather resistant, then it might be great to use.

Your pal, Switchback
PCTA 2008 TrailFest Seminar  Self-Nominee Speaker