[pct-l] extra clothing

Slow Comfort slow.comfort at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 13:48:32 CST 2007

I really prefer the dehydrated formal wear offered by Up2Stuff.
Perfect for those frequent off-trail, dinner and wedding invitations/
The downside is that it takes 32oz of water to fully hydrate the
larger sizes.  Also they really haven't a good tie selection yet. But
I did notice a good choice of cooking aprons, chef hats and
neckerchiefs.

Slow