[pct-l] Help with common list problems (can't post, %0A can't see this email) ADMIN

Ryan Brooks ryan at hack.net
Fri Feb 9 19:00:48 CST 2007

stillroaming wrote:
> What if the following page doesn't update for 2+ days? That is, the
> page opens, but the last post is over 2 days old. Coupled with that,
> you don't get the "Post Acknowledgement" when sending email to the
> list. The 'last' time this happened was Feb 1st.
>
> http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2007-February/date.html

 Hit shift-reload, you'll see that your browser has cached an older
version.   I show many updates, right up until now, including your post:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2007-February/004570.html

:-)

To get the post acknowledgments, you need to set that in your mailman
options.    If it's been turned off for you (it's a user-by-user
setting) it's because an acknowledgement bounced.