[pct-l] Cowboy Style

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 22:23:13 CST 2007

_enyapjr at comcast.net_ (mailto:enyapjr at comcast.net)  writes:

Re. the  Maswik Lodge accommodations - are you really taking care of your
Gear or your  Rear?

-------------------------------------
That is a good point.  I am  taking care of my rear and gear.  I am the
Rear-Gear guy.  You have to  be very comfortable and nice and warm out there at
night.  Lots of down  around and foams under you.  Then for entertainment, you
have your  IPod Nano for music, books, and podcasts.  I pick up my solar charger
 Monday from REI.  I think I will put it on my pack or on my umbrella.   I
have to experiment with it.

Yes, comfort and fun are the rules  of the trail.  Mileages, records, and
long trail days are for the  youngsters and youngster want-to-be's.  I am in this
for some adventure and  maximum relaxation and goof off.  My gear and I like
it that  way.

Switchback the Trail Pirate Dandy