[pct-l] Angeles Crest Highway 2

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Feb 8 15:00:26 CST 2007

The entire length of Hwy 2 will not be open in 2007.  The road is open up to Vincent Gap from the Wrightwood side, right before the climb up to Baden Powell. In the summer months, there is a fair amount of traffic -- folks going up to BP and to the Grassy Hollow Visitor Center.

Also FYI, there is a PCT trail closure in the San Gabriels.

L-Rod