[pct-l] stuff sacks

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Tue Feb 6 15:31:58 CST 2007

My favorites are by Bozeman Mountain Works SpinSacks via backpackinglight.com. I just went to check sizes and prices only to find they are out of stock with no more planned at present. Went to Bozeman themselves and stuff sacks aren't even listed. I e-mailed them; I'll let you know what they say unless someone else knows what's up. If they still make them: SpinSack(M) .47 oz  $16.99
                                                      SpinSack(S) .27 oz  $15.99

are we there yet