[pct-l] Super Light Stuff Sacks

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 04:06:42 CST 2007

_paul at bluebrain.ca_ (mailto:paul at bluebrain.ca)  writes:

Hmmmm.  One each of the three sizes:  0.7 ounces for $39 for  these cuban
fiber sacks or
1.4 ounces for $21 or their regular sacks.   Worth $18 to shave 0.7 ounces
off your pack?
That is a very good point.  So, being the experienced husband that I  am
.......... "Honey, guess what I want for Valentine's Day this year?  You  can get
me something I really want and need and will help me be lighter on the  trail.
 By the way, I got you something you will like too,  sweetie."

Thanks for the idea.  Switchback the  Romantic