[pct-l] Let's Fish II

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 18:08:01 CST 2007

My dad taught me the same principles almost 45 years ago.
Stalking Brookies
There's a short stream that flows from Big Hyatt to Little Hyatt Lake (PCT
mile 1748.7) where I hit the jackpot on brookies with this method (where I
could get through the brush).  I only let out six or eight feet of  4 lb.
test on a small size 12 short shank hook with a small piece of worm. Nothing
else. (powerbait works)
Just a little line on a trekking pole might do this.

Here's an award winning trekking pole fishing pole with a reel on this page
(under Best Presentation).
http://siechert.org/adz/archive/2003_gear.htm

Warner Springs Monty