[pct-l] Let's Fish II

Steve Courtway scourtway at bpa-arch.com
Mon Feb 5 17:15:30 CST 2007

Also,  fly fishing a small stream is alot easier then fly fishing a lake.
Outlet streams and ripples below falls are often the most productive places
to fish, and a simple rolling movement flipping your fly back upstream is
very easy compared to the classic to and fro motion of casting a fly out
onto a lake.

s.c., fishin' that JMT everytime I go up there.