[pct-l] New Water Bottle That Tells You When to Drink

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 22:52:30 CST 2007

_Tortoise73 at charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73 at charter.net)   writes:

Check  this out. A water bottle that will tell you when it is time to drink.
No  more guessing; no more just drinking when you are thirsty.  No trail
pirate should be without this.  You're be the envy of every female on the  trail.

http://blog.scifi.com/tech/archives/2007/02/01/hydracoach_inte.html
Once again, our pal, Tortoise, has come through for the community.   Not only
do we have a Potty Trowel/Ice Ax, Weather Forecaster Umbrella, but now  the
smart bottle for the trail.  When will the advances for the 2007  campaign end?
 I might have to start my PCT Yo-Yo-Yo soon just so I can  start using all
this cool gear.

Switchy the Back
PS: I am not sure I want to be the envy of every female hiker babe on the
trail.  How about if we keep a respectful distance and just wave at one  another.