[pct-l] Starting out late?

Alden Dale alden at thomasaquinas.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:54:50 CST 2007

Hello,

	I am going to be graduating from college on May 13th, and starting
either the 14th or the 15th down in Mexico (depends on how quick I am
able to get my dorm room cleaned up and packed up).
	Will anyone else be starting late this year, or because of the light
snow pack (so far) will most people be starting much earlier this
year? Are there any problems associated with starting later like
this? (I am not going to plan on there being any water caches left)

If anyone has started late before and has any advice, or will be
starting late this year, please let me know.

God Bless,

Alden Dale

www.aldendale.com/pct