[pct-l] New Hiking Umbrella

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 11:17:43 CST 2007

 Once again your pal, Switchback, comes through for you.  The last time it was the Potty Towel/Ice Ax and now another exclusive for the community.

Go to www.ambientdevices.com (look under Products) to see the latest umbrella for the trail and also a weather forecaster.  This is too cool.

They should be invited the April Kickoff as a guest vendor.  Their booth could be right next to my table.  On the otherside of my table could be the vendor for the Potty Towel/Ice Ax.

The umbrella connects to the AccuWeather.com site and blinks depending on the weather conditions.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback the Weatherman