[pct-l] bear canisters

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 1 11:08:22 CST 2007

Currently, no the Ursack is not ok.  The
"conditionally approved" status is no longer on this
website:

http://www.sierrawildbear.gov/foodstorage/approvedcontainers.htm

If you read the Ursack site again,

http://www.ursack.com/ursack-update.htm

it mentions two different Ursack fabrics (one is
stronger than the other), and it also says that Ursack
is meeting with the SIBBG on March 8 to try to
reinstate the "conditinally approved" status of the
green fabric with aluminum liner.

Keep watching the websites.  Things change frequently.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com