[pct-l] Pocketmail and cell phones

Postholer public at postholer.com
Mon Dec 31 21:00:26 CST 2007

If you're comfortable writing on a palm, something like a treo might do the
the trick. You'd 'write' your entry and email into your journal, if you're
journal is at a site like postholer.com

I think on my next long hike I will opt for the soft, roll up keyboard and
email enabled device. Typing is so much easier than writing. In the past
I've used pocketmail. Micro keyboards are a pain and actually discourage me
from writing, especially after a long day and end up journaling in the dark.

Scott