[pct-l] water caches

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 19:58:15 CST 2007

Me neither.

Actually, wait. I've got a great idea! Let's remove the caches and
instead of having a nice hutch filled with water, we put a gauntlet of
angry men with whips and mallets! That would really be in the TRUE
spirit of a thru-hike. And instead of giving you some water, you just
have to put your head down and run down the line of them being whipped
and beaten.

Also, let's just get rid of the entire trail. You know, the trail
itself is kind of... too easy. Let's replace the trail tread with
broken glass and rusty metal. And instead of going up into the
sierras, let's route it through the major cities on the coast.

Yes, I can see it all so clearly now!