[pct-l] Catching up with Switchback

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 17:58:54 CST 2007

L-Rod writes: How can we be sure you're really Switchback's "nice" twin brother?  You say you're nice, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . . . and where is Switchback really?  What have you done with him?  This all seems too fishy for me.
RustyKnees replies: Yes, Switchback considers other hikers along the trail as low hanging fruit to be picked.  Hikers to be attacked and plundered for water and supplies.  This is well known.  I would not be surprised if the PCTA would have a wanted poster on their website offering a reward for his capture and demise.

I am nice and not at all like the meany Switchback.  I try to help hikers at every turn with gear suggestions and solutions.  Switchback likes to goof off to much and waste people's time.  He thinks he is funny.  Switchback voluntarily went away to set new hiking records.  His big plans for Mt. Everest were thwarted by officials at the passport office.  So, he was going to concentrate on setting a new Triple Crown hiking record.  But he has called that off because he did not know he would have to hike in snow.  He hates hiking in snow.  What a total nincompoop not knowing he was going to have to hike in snow.

I do not know where he is now.  He could show up anywhere.  If anyone sees him, please let the family know by contacting me.

Thank you and your pal, Rustyknees aka Spud