[pct-l] hair- gals

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:32:37 CST 2007

When I was in medic school at Ft. Sam, whenever we went into the field
for training (sometimes as much as a week with no showers) the females
in my platoon always braided their hair into something like cornrows
on the instructions of a female sergeant instructor. I imagine that's
the same as braids, really, so sounds like you gals' ideas are good
ones. :P