[pct-l] Hair

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:38:07 CST 2007

I've shaved my chest and stomach before (I'm a hairy sonofagun and
only 23. :P) and having it grow back in under my uniform shirt was
HELL (I was in the Army at the time). Especially when we were in a
formation and I couldn't scratch it or adjust my shirt. That's mostly
why I don't really shave anywhere but my face anymore. I learned my
lesson. And now that I'm out of the Army I mostly just buzz my face
real short without actually razor-shaving it down to skin.