[pct-l] socal fires

matthew lesniewicz mlesswicz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 20:25:12 CST 2007

This question has probably came up already. I'm planning my hike for 2008 starting in campo. Are there any areas on the pct that are closed or there will be significant detours due to the major fires this past fall? Or if open, will there be extended sections of burnt terrain? Are there any major concerns to be aware of or should all plan as normal? Also what about the Lake TAHOE fire?