[pct-l] Whitney Permits

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 15:41:50 CST 2007

Sweetie, I wipe that stuff off people everyday......but would rather not see it on the mtns.........unless it belongs to a baaaarrrrrr.

Anyway, the joke was: people are honoring the pee-bag restriction but then don't want to carry the weight so they're tossing them along the way, thereby doing more damage than peeing in the wild.......But yeah, guess ya had to be there..........

Wheeew

Home <jeffreyn at sonic.net> wrote: Honey, it ain't just urine.

Ewwwwwwwww.

--