[pct-l] JMT resupply

cvano at tmail.com cvano at tmail.com
Tue Dec 25 11:56:36 CST 2007

Happy Winter Solstice Holiday of your choice to one and all, today being
Christmas and all, and the most popular holiday in the US.

Due to the frostbite and having to buy all new gear again, I've had to
push back my JMT half hike till late July 2009.  That gives pleanty of
time to plan the following.

My wife and I are actually talking again and she has agreed to stay in
Yosemite or nearby to resupply and take me out at VVR.  We thought about
renting a housekeeping cabin there.  They are $76 a night which is an
impossible financial burden for us.  They hold six people though.  If we
could find several other people over that 3 week period to share the
cabin to do the same (resupply etc) or just a vacation getaway, it would
only cost each $15 or $20 a night.  That's do-able!  Any thoughts?  Any
takers?  Chris

It's not the Mountain that we conquer,
but Ourselves.  Anon.

Chris ~ S/V Drifter