[pct-l] Merry Christmas

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 16:48:33 CST 2007

Ground Pounder Bill writes: How"s Your Trail"?   Here is hoping that every
one  has a Merry Christmas and a Great Hiking New Year. Yesterday I join the
ranks of  the Knee repaired. Orthoscopic Surgery with bone trim and some holes
drilled. I  guess "No Pain, No Gain" but I'm a big baby I don't like pain. I
should be OK  soon. How are you doing, Switchback?  How  you JoAnn? I hope I see
every one at the kick off.  Well got to go cry a  lot Remember  "Be Prepared"
Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper  Fi"
RustyKnees replies: I am Switchback's nice twin brother.  He is the  evil
twin brother.  I am using his email address since he left the PCT-L  last week.
He went to do the Triple Crown in 2008 starting in  January.  He plans to take
a break in April-May from this 3-trail hike to  attend the April Kickoff and
to climb Mt. Everest in Nepal in May.

I hope all of you have a nice safe holiday season.

Your new friend, RustyKnees