[pct-l] Saggy Britches

cvano at tmail.com cvano at tmail.com
Sat Dec 22 21:18:37 CST 2007

This may seem trivial to some but is downright aggrivating, irritating
and very uncomfortable to me.  The problem of one layer of pants falling
down.  While hiking out on my last adventure and wearing 4 layers on the
bottom I had to continually hitch up my pants, sometimes stopping to do
so every hundred yards or so.  I discovered the culpret today.  My brand
new REI midweight fleece which were between the polypro and cargo pants,
all covered by Frog Toggs.  Well, today I wore the fleece alone and had
the same problem with them.  I like the pants but do not like them
sliding down.  Any one know of a fix short of another belt or
suspenders?  They fit well and the waist is comfortable, but I'm 55
years old.  I am not acustomed to wearing my pants around my...well...
several inches below my waist... as seems to be the fashon today.
Thanks  C

It's not the Mountain that we conquer,
but Ourselves.  Anon.

Chris ~ S/V Drifter