[pct-l] guide books...

Brian Lewis brianle at nwlink.com
Wed Dec 19 14:40:16 CST 2007

"There were PCT-L comments a couple of weeks ago that OR/WA might be
updated, but not CA."

I made at least some of these comments; last I heard was that OR/WA is
coming first (right about now had been the target date when I heard that),
with both CA books being updated the following year.  If I were to guess, I
wouldn't expect that CA books to be updated in anything less than a year
after the new OR/WA book becomes available, but it's from what I heard
earlier this year I think it's *possible* that these too will be out in time
to cut up and take along on a '09 thru-hike.