[pct-l] Winds photos

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Tue Dec 18 08:26:37 CST 2007

Wow, thanks, Deems.  It was 1971 when I was in the Winds, in one of
Petzolt's earlier classes.  I remember the Cirque, massive packs, and
resupply by horse.  On one of our last nights out someone turned Bisquick,
margarine and cocoa into a chocolate layer cake, complete with frosting!
You've got a good sense of light, reminds me of Rowell.

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County