[pct-l] Gear Trick

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 18:40:03 CST 2007

If you want a really cool way to attack things to your pack, use my
handsfree umbrella holder, etc., just get a roll of the Velcro One-Wrap.   This is 12
feet long and about an inch wide.  This is great stuff and super  light,
waterproof, reusable, and strong.

I think I got mine at the hardware store or craft store.  You just cut  the
piece you want for your wrapping/holding needs.  It just wraps back on  itself.
 No buckles, hooks, ties, etc.  Very simple even for a  hard-core backpackers
like you and me.

Your pal, Switchback