[pct-l] Hiker Humor

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 13:25:37 CST 2007

Unsupported writes: So true Switchback, so true... I had planned on going off list, but after being honored the third most sought after and read poster on the pct-l and the ground swell of support and encouragement I have received since that great honor was bestowed upon me, I can not just walk away from my fans and supporters and feel I must stay, at least for a little while, to?show my appreciation, by enriching the list with my wisdom and bring some laughter to my supporters and our more serious members.?
Fully Supported Switchback replies:?I know what you mean.? I was going to go off the PCT-L for a while too.? Take a well deserved break from the rigors and responsibilities of keeping hikers laughing.? But seeing a smile or a chuckle out of a backpacker is a real treat.? But there are some who consider this?dribble?off topic, etc., etc.? I respect them.? No problem.??They have every right to feel the way they do.? It is a free country, thank goodness.? That is what you and I fought for in the military --- their?right to like and not like what they want.? Good?for them expressing their freedoms and choices with the delete button and computer trash box.?

Say, I noticed your recent PCT-L posts have been more main stream.? I am proud of you.