[pct-l] Cutting Into My Lead

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Dec 15 12:25:03 CST 2007

So true Switchback, so true...
I had planned on going off list, but after being honored the third most
sought after and read poster on the pct-l and the ground swell of
support and encouragement I have received since that great honor was
bestowed upon me, I can not just walk away from my fans and supporters
and feel I must stay, at least for a little while, to
show my appreciation, by enriching the list with my wisdom and bring
some laughter to my supporters and our more serious members.

JMT Reinhold
The shy one