[pct-l] Triple Crown Award

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 15:28:02 CST 2007

I would like to voice my objection to these requirements as being severely "elitist".  As is well known, most hikers don't have access to a bathtub, let alone a Jacuzzi.  This would dis-allow many otherwise sincere athletic endeavors to obtain the "poor man's Triple Crown".  Therefore I recommend that in lieu of a trip to the Jacuzzi, one be allowed to go from Lazy Boy to Privy.

I have more thoughts on this matter, but the Jacuzzi is calling........

Wheeew

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote: YES,
I agree........ for the following expeditions:

Couch - to - Fridge
Couch - to - Lazy Boy
Couch - to - Jacuzzi

Unsupported, without resupply of course, so they are challenging enough
to make them worthy a Triple Crown.

JMT Reinhold
The multiple recipient