[pct-l] Couch-to-Refrig Yo-Yo Certificate

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 15:17:20 CST 2007

I can totally understand the rationale for the three trips, couch to frig to couch then "RE-FRIG".  Now I know why it's called refrig.  Good thinkin' on your part SB.

I'm giving serious thought to moving to CA since it's clear to me that you folks are having way too much fun out there without me.  Besides, it kills to miss your birthday bash...........Guess I'll have to mail your "Lavender scented shaving cream" and "Gillette Venus Vibrance" razor to you.  I have decided against the razor that vibrates for obvious reasons...............

Wheeew

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:      pmags at yahoo.com wrote: Will there  be a certificate for the Couch-to-Fridge Yo-Yo as well?
 Switchback writes: YES!  I will now include this excellent  suggestion to the Switchback Lair table of goodies at the PCT April Kickoff at  Lake Morena.  There will be a special Couch-to-Refrig Yo-Yo certificate too  along with the American Short Distance Hiker's Association Triple Crown  certificate.

 But the requirements are tough.  You have to have gone on one  occasion, back to the refrig THREE times and back to the couch.  Taking a  nap and then getting up to make another refrig run does not count.

 Kindly, Switchback the Refrig