[pct-l] 2008 PCT April Kickoff Announcement

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 11:17:10 CST 2007

Lake Morena 2008: Besides certificates suitable for displaying for  attending
Switchback's SuperSecrets of Backpacking seminar, I will also be
distributing very beautiful Triple Crown Certificates.

These will be from the American Short Distance Hiker's Association.   Anyone
on their word of honor that has hiked at least 2 miles on the PCT, CDT,  and
AT will be eligible for one.  These will be personally signed by me and  not
some machine.  The obvious collector's value need not be  explained.

I thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Switchback the Trail Pirate
President of the American Short Distance Hiker's Association

PS: If the WagonMaster says I cannot do this, then forget  it.