[pct-l] Bob Reiss

Judith G twolegs at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 10 16:58:23 CST 2007

Bob Reiss has moved (for now) to another state to be with his aged
father.  His email address has not been operational for some time.  I
believe eventually he will return to the San Diego area.  He won't be
in San Diego for the beginning of the hiker season, nor will he be at
ADZ.  We will all miss him.

Two Legs