[pct-l] Lost time, poor planning - is UL so great?

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Mon Dec 10 22:33:14 CST 2007

Each individual takes away from the PCT backpacking experience what they
need to, nothing more, nothing less.

For L-Rod, it was meeting with her sweetie and having fun in the trail
towns.....

For Ned, it's immersing himself in nature and seeing towns as a
"necessary evil" to be avoided at all costs.....

Respecting each other's views is what Hiking your own Hike is all about. ;-)