[pct-l] pedometer

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 18:42:54 CST 2007

_Tortoise73 at charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73 at charter.net)  wrote:  Switchback,
oh Switchback, the gadget garu -- As our leading expert on  gadgets, have you
tried out any of the pedometers? And advice,  recommendations?  Also does
anyone else have some experience with  pedometers while hiking. how accurate?
Switchback writes: Now that you ask.   :-))

Yes, I do recommend that you go to
_http://www.new-lifestyles.com/DIGIWALKER/FlashEnabled/index_flash.html_
(http://www.new-lifestyles.com/DIGIWALKER/FlashEnabled/index_flash.html)

This is a great site.  I have the SW 701.  It is wonderful.   Calibrating a
pedometer for trail use can be tricky, but for normal city use it  is fine.
They have a 10,000 step program that would be great in the winter  for daily
training for the 2008 hiking campaign.

Switchback the Trail Rascal and  Scalawag